FILS Research Group for WEB Technologies organizes the workshop:
What will you learn?
– what is the difference between case studies, experiments and surveys
– how to design a case study
– how to eficientlly use web tools to obtain and analyze your data for the case study
– how to present your case study in a scientific paper
– 1 hour presentation (lecturer: As.FILS Maria-Iuliana Dascalu, PhD)
– 1 hour applications in small groups
– 30 minutes conclusions and future objectives
Who can participate?
– FILS students
What will you obtain?
– knowledge about how to make and present case studies
– a certificate of attendance
Language of the workshop:
Date and location:
– 05.05.2012, CJ building (further details will be announced only to the ones who will register)
Deadline for registration:
– 03.05.2012, 20h
How can you register?